I know cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have been on a wild ride lately, but with this recent volatility comes opportunity.
It's also worth remembering that just 19 months ago, bitcoin was trading around $10,700 per coin.
So even at $39,492 bitcoin is still more than 3.5 times what it was a little more than a year and a half ago.
That's why more and more major banks like Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Wells Fargo, along with big companies like PayPal, Meta Platforms, Walmart, Twitter and many others are lining up to adopt cryptocurrency.
With huge institutions backing it up, bitcoin could be stronger than ever.
Now comes the best part. This bull market is still in its early innings and crypto’s fundamentals are much stronger than the boom-and-bust days of 2017. It is for this reason why many analysts think bitcoin can rise above its all-time high of $68,000.
No doubt, crypto assets and blockchain technology are about to enter a sustained bull market as they gain robust mainstream adoption!
Bitcoin is Just the First Application
of Blockchain Technology
That means we are still in the infancy of the blockchain revolution.
If you missed out on the big investing trends of the past two decades, here's your chance to capitalize on what is shaping up to be the biggest one yet.
Of course, just like the era of the dot–com boom, fly–by–night operators abound.
For those who are active traders, volatility provides opportunities for making profits.
There's no denying that bitcoin is a volatile investment—in January 2017 it traded for under $800 and by the end of the year it had zoomed to nearly $20,000. By the end of 2018, prices came back down to earth and ended the year near $3,750. At the end of 2019, the price had nearly doubled to $7,200. It hit the $10,000 mark in June 2020, crossed the $60,000 mark in April 2021 and today it trades above $39,000. Risk is often measured by a security's volatility, and many savvy investors have been rewarded by bitcoin's volatility.
So, how can ordinary investors like you get in on the most reliable and profitable bets in the crypto asset and blockchain space?
What you need—what we all need—is a trusted source to guide us to the most rewarding opportunities.
That's where Steven Ehrlich and Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor come in. Steven is the director of research, Digital Assets at Forbes, and prior to joining Forbes, he was the chief operating officer of the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance. Steven also spent time at Spitzberg Partners, a boutique corporate advisory firm that advises leading firms across industries on blockchain technology solutions and implementations. He also spent five years as a senior intelligence analyst supporting the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.
Now, as editor of Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor, Steven wants to both educate and help investors get started investing in crypto assets. Together with the Forbes crypto team, he will guide you to the strongest and safest plays in crypto assets and blockchain technology stocks.
Even if you're completely new to this space, Steven will make it easy by showing you—step–by–step—how to understand the risks and allocate a prudent mix of crypto assets and blockchain stocks in your portfolio.
Plus, to make sure you're positioned to take full advantage of this revolution, I'd like to send you a complimentary copy of our exclusive report, Debunking Bitcoin's 5 Biggest Myths, just for taking a no–risk look at Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor.
Here’s What Our Subscribers Have To Say
I’m one of many Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor subscribers, and in only two months I’ve been able to learn and understand so many things about this world. I’m loving it. – Victor K.
I am a relatively new subscriber and appreciate your insights and thorough research. – Marc C.
Thank you for your newsletters. It's been very informative news. – James C.
Thank you for your updates (you help me keep up with my crypto geek husband). – Lindsay A.
I'm a new member of your Forbes CryptoAsset and Blockchain Advisor and wanted to thank you for your help and insight! – Shannon H.
I’m a subscriber to your monthly advisor newsletter and very much appreciate your expertise. – Jon K.
Diversification With Epic Potential for Profits
I think you'll see that investing in select crypto assets and blockchain stocks is an outstanding hedge, because they're not tied to the daily gyrations in the market.
In fact, bitcoin's uncorrelated nature and potential upside could be the antidote to challenges facing traditional portfolio diversification approaches, which are seeing bonds and equities rise at the same time.
Why not join the smart investors who are ready to build a fortune with this game–changing technology? Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor is an excellent way to get started.
Here's what you'll get when you subscribe to Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor…
- Crypto Accelerator Portfolio: This portfolio focuses on assets lower down on the market cap table and will be used to gain early exposure to less mature tokens and projects that are seen as worthy challengers to tokens in the Crypto Asset Core Portfolio.
- Crypto Asset Stock Portfolio: This equity portfolio will provide exposure to stocks and securities that are seen as crypto proxies.
- Crypto Asset Core Portfolio: From a universe of hundreds of viable tokens, we use proprietary analysis and insider crypto knowledge to guide you to the best choices. You'll find a range of picks offering long–term growth to more aggressive plays that could yield enormous gains virtually overnight.
- Blockchain Equity Portfolio: This is where you'll find the companies that are making the biggest and smartest bets on blockchain technology. Steven employs strict technical analysis with exhaustive research on the quality of the blockchain project—so you can be confident you're investing in companies that are making real, profitable, world–changing strides in blockchain.
- In–depth articles and research: Every month you'll get feature articles that detail important activities or events involving crypto, from technology breakthroughs to insider moves to new coin offerings. This section keeps you up to speed on everything that matters in the crypto sector.
- Crypto Asset Focus: A drill–down on a current holding or new pick that puts the most actionable data at your fingertips.
- Deep–dive interviews: Each month we pick the brains of a crypto insider in “Crypto Intelligence.” Fuel your own profits with advice from some of the best crypto experts and analysts in the country.
- Building Blocks: This educational section provides helpful, how–to advice on different aspects of crypto investing. Even if you're a beginner, you'll learn how to invest like a pro in no time.
- Notable News: Selections of the most important recent news, insights and commentary relating to blockchain and crypto.
- Access to our subscribers–only website: You can find every article, piece of advice and analysis we have ever published. Everything is archived and yours with a few taps on your laptop.
Limited Time Offer
Normally, the package of investor services Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor delivers costs $499 a year.
But until midnight tonight, you can "test drive" a no-risk subscription for the next 30 days for just $250—a savings of 50% off the regular price.
There's no easier, cheaper way to check out these highly–profitable investments.
If it turns out Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor isn't for you, simply cancel at any time within 30 days for a 100% refund, without any questions.
In other words, the risk of trying Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor is… zero.
Plus, as a Charter Member, you'll get two Bonus Reports absolutely free…
- Bonus Report #1—Debunking Bitcoin's 5 Biggest Myths. This priceless report provides you with a big–picture understanding of bitcoin so that you know exactly how to build long–term wealth with the digital currency. Separating fact from fiction about the mechanics of bitcoin is critically important for investors, and if I do say so myself, no one explains it better than me. Best of all, this report is yours FREE when you activate your no–risk Charter Membership to Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor now.
- Bonus Report #2—How To Buy And Sell Crypto Assets. This guide makes it easy to get off to a fast, profitable start investing in crypto assets. Find out how to open an account for buying and selling coins, which apps work best for managing your portfolio, and more. This report is also FREE just for trying Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor.
Remember: If, over the next 30 days, you're not satisfied with the money you're making, I'll send you a full refund. (The bonus reports are yours to keep, along with my thanks for giving Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor a try.)
A Once-in-a-Decade Opportunity
Did you miss making money on the personal computer revolution of the 1980s? Or the internet boom of the 1990s? Or the mass adoption of smartphones and social media in the 2000s?
Disruptive technologies like these come along once every decade or so. When they do, you can either join the investors who take action early and reap 100% of the upside…or you can sit on the sidelines and watch from afar as the next great fortunes are made.
Don't sit this one out. The time to claim your million–dollar future is now.
At Forbes, we believe blockchain technology is the premier breakthrough of this generation.
Gains of 1,000% or more are not just possible, they've already happened with the very first application of this technology. And there is much, much more to come.
With the trusted guidance of Steven and the Forbes team, you'll be able navigate this exciting new market knowledgeably and profitably.
So, try Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor while you can receive two Bonus Reports, absolutely free.
See how good it feels to get in on the ground floor of the biggest, most disruptive and most profitable technology breakthrough since the internet.
And don't forget, if you join today you can save up to $250 on your annual subscription, but you must act quickly. The door to this offer closes at midnight tonight. After that Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor will return to its regular rate of $499.
Activate your no-risk trial subscription today. In just a few years from now, you'll be glad you did.
P.S. Don't forget: You'll receive full details on the mechanics of bitcoin in our exclusive report, Debunking Bitcoin's 5 Biggest Myths, just for taking a risk–free look at Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor. You'll also get How To Buy And Sell Crypto Assets to help you learn the basics of crypto investing in no time. Make the right decision—try Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor today!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.