I know crypto assets like bitcoin have been on a wild ride lately.
It’s worth highlighting how just 20 months ago, bitcoin was trading around $10,700 per coin.
So at $28,800 bitcoin is still about 175% what it was a little more than a year and a half ago versus the S&P 500’s 21% return over the same period.
And amidst huge price gyrations, institutional adoption continues to steadily march on. Major banks like Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Wells Fargo, along with big companies like PayPal, Meta Platforms, Walmart, Twitter and many others are lining up to adopt cryptocurrency.
Fidelity is actively working to make Bitcoin available in our 401(k)s.
Earlier this week, Andreessen Horowitz, a highly influential venture capital firm, announced a $4.5 billion crypto fund to pour billions into crypto and blockchain companies during the current “crypto winter.”
In other words, the smart money looks at this as a buying opportunity.
Is It For You?
Crypto assets are not for everyone.
They’re not for those who are looking to use it as their ticket to “get-rich-quick.”
From our perspective, they’re not for those who simply want to copy what they see in their social media feed (though those influencers have been quiet lately).
Nor are they for those who are looking to catch up their retirement savings by taking on inordinate risks and committing more than 10% of their assets in the hopes of filling a decades-long gap in a matter of months.
But for those who are in it for the long haul, who can allocate a small and measured portion of their portfolio, who believe in the power of the underlying blockchain technology to change the course of businesses and industries for years to come, crypto assets may be for you.
Launched in 2018, Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor came to life during a “crypto winter” much like what we’re having now. Back then, contrary to popular sentiment, Forbes’ flagship advisory bucked the trend and recommended bitcoin at $6,675. It’s at $28,800 as of this writing.
Fast forward four years later, with Steve Ehrlich, former chief operating officer of the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance and Kraken leader at the helm, we’ve been guiding our subscribers through the boom-and-bust cycles of this groundbreaking asset class. But always, with the eye for the long term.
If you decide crypto assets belong in your long-term plan, we would like to invite you to try Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor. And this memorial weekend, you can join Forbes flagship crypto advisory at a 50% savings.
Here’s What You Get
When you subscribe to Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor, you'll get:
- Crypto Accelerator Portfolio: This portfolio focuses on assets lower down on the market cap table and will be used to gain early exposure to less mature tokens and projects that are seen as worthy challengers to tokens in the Crypto Asset Core Portfolio.
- Crypto Asset Stock Portfolio: This equity portfolio will provide exposure to stocks and securities that are seen as crypto proxies.
- Crypto Asset Core Portfolio: From a universe of hundreds of viable tokens, we use proprietary analysis and insider crypto knowledge to guide you to the best choices. You'll find a range of picks offering long–term growth to more aggressive plays that could yield enormous gains virtually overnight.
- Blockchain Equity Portfolio: This is where you'll find the companies that are making the biggest and smartest bets on blockchain technology. Steven employs strict technical analysis with exhaustive research on the quality of the blockchain project—so you can be confident you're investing in companies that are making real, profitable, world–changing strides in blockchain.
- In–depth articles and research: Every month you'll get feature articles that detail important activities or events involving crypto, from technology breakthroughs to insider moves to new coin offerings. This section keeps you up to speed on everything that matters in the crypto sector.
- Deep–dive interviews: Each month we pick the brains of a crypto insider in “Crypto Intelligence.” Fuel your own profits with advice from some of the best crypto experts and analysts in the country.
- Building Blocks: This educational section provides helpful, how–to advice on different aspects of crypto investing. Even if you're a beginner, you'll learn how to invest like a pro in no time.
- Notable News: Selections of the most important recent news, insights and commentary relating to blockchain and crypto.
- Access to our subscribers–only website: You can find every article, piece of advice and analysis we have ever published. Everything is archived and yours with a few taps on your laptop.
Here’s What Our Subscribers Have To Say
I’m one of many Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor subscribers, and in only two months I’ve been able to learn and understand so many things about this world. I’m loving it. – Victor K.
I am a relatively new subscriber and appreciate your insights and thorough research. – Marc C.
Thank you for your newsletters. It's been very informative news. – James C.
Thank you for your updates (you help me keep up with my crypto geek husband). – Lindsay A.
I'm a new member of your Forbes CryptoAsset and Blockchain Advisor and wanted to thank you for your help and insight! – Shannon H.
I’m a subscriber to your monthly advisor newsletter and very much appreciate your expertise. – Jon K.
Why not join the smart investors who are ready to build a fortune with this game–changing technology? Forbes CryptoAsset & Blockchain Advisor is an excellent way to get started.
Sign up now and access all these insights for just $25 a month. It’s a small investment that’s poised to pay dividends for years to come. But hurry, offer ends on May 30th.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.